Ladies and gentlemen,
We hereby inform you that P.P.U.H “Geco” Sp. z o.o. applies the highest standards of protection of your personal data and special data. Below we provide the most important information regarding the processing of your personal data. Based on Article. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ. UE L 2016, No. 119) – in the further part of the GDP, we indicate that the condition for providing services by PPUH “Geco” Sp. z o.o. is providing your personal data.
The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is P.P.U.H. “Geco” Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: Cholerzyn 376, 32-060 Liszki, NIP number: 676-007-79-51, REGON: 350539742, BDO: 000010967,
which you can contact as follows:
a) e-mail: email@example.com,
b) by telephone: 12/636 98 11
Data Protection Officer
In matters regarding the protection of personal data and in order to implement your rights, we encourage you to contact the designated Data Protection Officer (IOD) at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In other matters not related to the processing of personal data, please send inquiries to the Customer Service Office at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Objectives and basics of processing
The data is processed for the following purposes:
• execution of the contract concluded with us (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR),
• issuing invoices, keeping and storing accounting documentation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
• archival (proof) purposes in the event of a legal need to prove facts and to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO),
• sending correspondence (art.6 paragraph 1 letter f) RODO),
• ensure safety by using video monitoring on-site based on (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO).
Recipients of data
Your data is processed by authorized employees of P.P.U.H “Geco” Sp. z o.o.
and may be made available to entities providing services in the scope of:
- legal services,
• services related to the protection of personal data,
• transport, postal and courier service
- no destroy documents
Transmission of data to a third country
Your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union in connection
with the necessity to perform the service in accordance with the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b) OF THE REDO).
P.P.U.H. Geco Sp. z o.o. provides adequate security for your personal data in accordance with the provisions on protection personal data
The period of data storage
Your data will be stored by P.P.U.H “Geco” Sp. z o.o. for archival purposes, and in the case of your data processed for the purpose necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party, they will be processed for the period in which claims related to the contract resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code and / or Tax Law may come to light. Your data will be processed until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract.
Permissions related to processing
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
• the right to access your data and receive a copy,
• the right to rectify (correct) your data,
• the right to delete data (if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we remove it),
• the right to limit the processing of data (you may demand that we limit the processing of data only to store them or perform actions agreed upon with you, if you have incorrect data or process them unjustifiably),
• the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on a legitimate interest basis, you should indicate to us your particular situation, which in your view justifies cessation of the opposition processing. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the basis of data processing is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
• the right to transfer data (you have the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data that you have provided to us under the contract or your consent. these data directly to another entity),
• the right to lodge a complaint from the supervisory body (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory body).
Profiling and automated decision making
Your personal data will not be profiled. P.P.U.H. “Geco” Sp. z o.o. will not make automated decisions in the processing of personal data.
Information about the requirement/voluntariness given data
Data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
Personal Data Administrator
P.P.U.H. “GECO” Sp. z o.o.