We also offer accessories that work with our electronics. Standard accessories include optical sensors, temperature sensors, reed switches and temperature limiters. However, the scope of GECO’s activities doesn’t end at standard activities. Often, during the implementation of a complex project at the customer’s request, we can provide non-standard solutions, such as motion sensors in a special housing, or signal converters, as well as details made of metal or plastic.
The purpose of programmer G-914 is copying the parameters from configured controller to the other controllers of the same type, that have not been configured yet.
The device is cooperating only with definite cooling thermostats of GECO company. Work condition of the device signalizes two-color diode.
- Safe power supply 5V, taken together with the signal transmission from the connected thermostat
- Built-in memory allows to record parameters of the “model” thermostat
- Cooperation with cooling thermostats G-201, G-202, G-207
- Verification of downloaded parameters of the “model” thermostat
- Verification of the target thermostat programming
- Status indicated by two-color LED
- Fault (optical – LED)
One-piece photocell sensors CZ-OPO-M12-NO-2.5M-TE05 are produced for GCxxx refrigeration controllers.
They are used in refrigeration devices, where they are installed as a door position sensor.
- device housing protection degree IP67
- standard cable length – 2.5M
It is an additional mechanical protection, independent of automatics, used in heating systems, e.g. solid fuel boilers.
This device complies with the requirements of the European standard PN-EN 303-5 for heating boilers.
Its task is to protect the boiler against temperature increase above 92oC by switching off the fuel feeder or disconnecting the fan circuit, depending on the type of boiler.
If the boiler reaches the temperature of 92oC and this device is activated, it is necessary to switch it on manually (RESET) in order to restore the proper functioning of the boiler and the controller.
Manual restart of this device is possible only after the temperature drops by about 20oC.
Used for heating controllers of the GH11xx and GH23xx series
Centrifugal fan is applicable for boilers to work in inlet air system.
WP-11 is centrifugal fan witch cooperating with GECO control system, assures automatic and smooth regulation of the air inlet to the boiler combustion chamber depending on need.
These devices are applicable in boilers which fuel is timber or different kind of coal. In case of boiler which culm is basic fuel these devices are essential.
GECO centrifugal fan is equipped with flap which while the fan is out of action, it protect boiler prior to uncontrolled burn up, by decollating of inflow of air.
Centrifugal fan contain plastic cover which can be use to regulate a fan airflow capacity by inflow air limitation before working impeller.
- Centrifugal fan with direct drive, standard painting on RAL 9005
- Easy dismantling the fan by removal of the inlet cover plate facility access to impeller and make conservation very simple.
- Integrated construction of electric motor and impeller with additionall casing protection.
- Radial blade impeller is directly mounted on the shaft of an electric motor.
- Possible fan mounted in the upper part of the boilers.
- Centrifugal fan adjusted to be mounting on M8 screws boiler air duct.
- It’s manageable to maunting fan on thermal isolate boiler side if centrifugal fan is not exposed on turning air high temperature or direct blaze.
- Electrical system should be accomplished with keeping safety code.
Photocell sensors consisting of a transmitter and a receiver are produced for G-508 and G-509 controllers.
They are used in checkout boxes, where they are mounted on opposite sides of the conveyor belt in such a way that they “see” each other. When the product moving on the conveyor belt enters between both photocells, the conveyor belt will stop and restart if there is no obstacle between the photocells
- sensors operate in the infra-red spectrum
2,2 kΩ NTC temperature sensors produced at Geco are used for example for central heating installations as thermometer for GECO centrollers.
Due to the scope of their operation they can be used to measure temperature in hot or cold water flow in central heating instalations
- Measuring sensor part is nickel plated
- The sensor cable can be form 0.5 to maxsimum of 20 meter long
- The ends of the sensor wires are made with insulated sleeves
Pt 1000 temperature sensors manufactured in the Geco characterized by high sensitivity and stability measurement. Sensor is corrosion-proof because it’s husk is nickel plated what make’s it more viability. Because of the wide range temperature characteristics, sensors can be use in cooling or heating device which request very low or high temperatures measurement.
- Niklowana łuska czujnika
- The nominal resistance of the sensor is 1000Ω in 0 C
- Completion of the sensor cables are made by the plug-type INARCA
Measuring well intended for NTC temperature sensors from “GECO”. Prepared on the basis of a galvanized installation plug with an external 1/2″ (inch) thread.
In addition to standard production, we also cooperate with our customers in the area of extensive automation. Through our knowledge and experience, we substantively support newly emerging investments and start-ups.